What are individual wars?
Individual Wars are organized by the developers and allow players to experience wars without requiring them to be in a club. They are treated as a somewhat special event and are announced by the developers on the forums.
- Created by the developers with a set schedule
- War duration and settings may change, and are posted when announced
- Players can opt-in by viewing their Profile and tapping on the Events section of their profile when an Individual War is upcoming in the next few hours
- You can cancel your opt-in up until 1 Hour before the war begins
- Players MUST NOT be in a club at the time of matchups (1 hour prior to war start)
- During the matchup phase players are placed into clubs and war matches are created
- Players then attack their enemy club in order to win the war
Tap the Help button from the top left menu button and you'll be taken to our in-game support portal where you can create support tickets as well as view current and past ones.